PLANET ZEB! Internet Radio

The blogspot for the award-winning PLANET ZEB! Internet Radio, playing a better variety of 80s/90s-based rock and pop on Live365.com/iTunes/iRadio/TiVO and more. Come on in and read up on what's going on and chat with other Zebbites!!

Monday, March 28, 2005

This page cannot be displayed....

AAARRGGGHHH! Well, I had a nice, long, rambling set of thoughts about the current Live365 "Best of" Awards all ready to go... but guess who didn't "copy" all text before hitting the "publish" button, only to find that his browser displayed one of those annoying "this page cannot be displayed" pages and the blogger lost EVERY friggin' word of what I wasted an hour writing? :(

I'll have more to say at some point in the near future. For now, I just wanted to note that I really DID have something to add to my log entries today-- but technology once again intervened to ruin it.

Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home